Major issues need help

Reaction score
Recently brought a phantom 4. Where do I start? Turns on find, communicates with controller fine vidio and camara works! There the only good points now the problems! Won't take off says cheak redundancy state! When I try do a imu calibration it won't let me start it? And when I go to the sensors state everything is blank! Won't let up update or downgrade firmware compleats it all but stops and errors when it's 20% transmitting? Any suggestions welcome

Recently brought a phantom 4. Where do I start? Turns on find, communicates with controller fine vidio and camara works! There the only good points now the problems! Won't take off says cheak redundancy state! When I try do a imu calibration it won't let me start it? And when I go to the sensors state everything is blank! Won't let up update or downgrade firmware compleats it all but stops and errors when it's 20% transmitting? Any suggestions welcome
Check this thread.

May very well have a hardware issue. A bit of history on this aircraft will help. Model number to be certain of what product you have?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik