Mail today

• Thread starter Deleted member 62848
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 62848

Well got some new reading
Applied for all latest info on airspace in NZ , even sent out a proper airspace info guide instead of just a paper with drone laws on it,,some good reading ,nothing to new but well explained.:)..simple email and they sent these out..sort of got involved in something I should not have with airport so time to refresh the brain,also states in this book army and Cessna come down lower than 250ft which started my original argument with them,,they lied to me stating NO craft flys below 400ft,,another reason to be careful out there,
20190813_111052.jpg
20190813_111126.jpg

Yep I've got a motorised parachute thingy flies up and down the beach.
I've often thought about just "popping up" beside him.
If you're really good, fly up behind it, pop over the top, and fly backwards to get the expression on his/her face as you drop down in front of it! That would be pricelss!! ?? (Yeah, I know. Illegal as all get out, but it would be hilarious!) I'm a little sadistic when it comes to the powered 'chutes, myself. Too many of them around my part of the world...

Brad

If you're really good, fly up behind it, pop over the top, and fly backwards to get the expression on his/her face as you drop down in front of it! That would be pricelss!! ?? (Yeah, I know. Illegal as all get out, but it would be hilarious!) I'm a little sadistic when it comes to the powered 'chutes, myself. Too many of them around my part of the world...

Brad

I really like your thinking !
If only it wasn't illegal :eek:

Pilot friend of my dad, flying around our area.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

With a P3, that Cell tower is about 2 mins out of my battery distance from home, but I know it must be about 200' tall, TOPS. :)

Rod

Last edited:
Many manned aircraft fly below 500ft, it’s our responsibility to stay out of their way. Do so.
I flew extensively while I visited NZ and found the laws to be quite reasonable, even for someone who was visiting. If only every countries were as reasonable!
Just fly safely and continue to make UAV fliers look good.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic