Magnified Lens Replacement

Reaction score
I don't think this has been asked already. But is anyone familiar with same size diameter lens with more zoom?

Like on my dslr camera there are lenses that are x2 making everything twice as close. Just curious.

I don't think this has been asked already. But is anyone familiar with same size diameter lens with more zoom?

Like on my dslr camera there are lenses that are x2 making everything twice as close. Just curious.
Have a look here:
DJI Phantom 3 Lenses – Peau Productions
It looks like you can now preorder a lens that will give you a 2x magnify vs. standard phantom lens.

Frank ... you're thinking of the relatively cheap close-up lenses that are like filters which make the lens focus closer.
They are like putting a magnifying lens in front of the camera.
They come in diopter sizes like +2, +3 but this does not make things 2x or 3x closer
Like this: Close-Up Lenses
They would be useless for aerial photography on the Phantom as they would only allow you to focus closer but anything more than a couple of feet away would be out of focus.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers