Magnetic Declination and v3.0

Reaction score
It has been suggested in my previous post that v3.0 is affecting owners more in areas of higher declination than others, so I thought I'd start a separate post about it.

I'm in the UK with about 1/2 degree of declination and I've done all the updates. My Vision is absolutely rock steady with the v3.0 update. It's always been good and I hope I'm not going to regret my words later, but it seems to fly even better with the latest update.

It would be interesting to know how many people in this part of the world are having problems with v3.0. If the answer is not many, then DJI need to know about it.

It will be with half a degree of declination. Where I am its crap.
Do we need another thread? There are already threads in both this and the non vision forum and DJi are looking into the matter.

riblit said:
It will be with half a degree of declination. Where I am its crap.
Do we need another thread? There are already threads in both this and the non vision forum and DJi are looking into the matter.

Yes but there are more people coming on to these forums all the time and may not be aware of it. If we keep banging on about it on forums like these, then DJI are more likely to get it sorted sooner rather than later.

Possibly, however DJI. are well aware of it happening and have asked for beta testers in areas of high declination to assist them as their engineers are in an area of low declination.

viewtopic.php?f=19&t=11555 is the thread where they asked. They have gone as far as supplying the necessary equipment to record the data.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20