Magic Power won't connect

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm trying to apply the Magic Power 5 patch to my P3S

I have followed all the instructions, but I keep getting a 'Can't connect to RC' (or similar message).

I have activated telnet (I'm running Windows 7) but the only item I see in my network list (apart from all my neighbours routers) is the P3S itself which I am able to connect to.

I'm a total dummy when it comes to all this wifi, networking etc.

Any help appreciated.

Turn off any firewalls. Turn off any anti-virus programs. RIGHT click, run as administrator.
Hi Matt,

Thanks, yes, I did all that. Still won't connect. Must be something I am overlooking. I'll have a play around with it when I get home tonight.

Cheers
Paul.

Yeah. Just try it again. I've played around with it and sometimes it helps just to restart everything.

Are you in the US or Canada, BTW?

Yeah. Just try it again. I've played around with it and sometimes it helps just to restart everything.

Are you in the US or Canada, BTW?
I'll muck around with it.

I'm in Australia. The quad I bought re-furbished from a DJI re-seller in the US.

Well I tried again last night. Followed the instruction to the letter.

I cannot get my laptop running Magic Power 5.3 to connect to the P3S

All I keep getting is the 'Can't connect to RC' message.

I'm running Windows 7. Turned off firewall, run program as administrator and all the other instructions carefully followed.

Please help if you can. Anyone ?

I has the same issue until I clicked run as administrator. I didn't follow instructions very well.

Got it working. I unplugged my internet wireless dongle (not sure if that was the problem).

Re-installed the program.

Working now.

Thanks for the replies.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj