Made some extra cash with my P2V today

Reaction score
I was taking some pictures of a new commercial property listing today, and the pastor of a church going on the 30 acres next to the building I was photographing came over and asked if I was taking aerials. I said yes and he asked if I would take some pictures of his land. I agreed and the plate was passed. Amen brother! Can I get a hallelujah?

He also wants me to come back and take some shots after the build is complete. He was pretty amazed how I took the shots, uploaded them to my phone, and emailed them to him while standing there.

Another one of our CRE clients owns several golf courses. He wants me to come film each hole and put together a video montage for his websites. I've traded a $30K initiation fee with free golf for life for our time to take the pics/vids and put a production together.

The sky's the limit with the P2V!

gfredrone said:
I was taking some pictures of a new commercial property listing today, and the pastor of a church going on the 30 acres next to the building I was photographing came over and asked, if I was taking aerials. I said yes and he asked if I would take some pictures of his land. I agreed and the plate was passed. Amen brother! Can I get a hallelujah?

He also wants me to come back and take some shots after the build is complete. He was pretty amazed how I took the shots, uploaded them to my phone, and emailed them to him while standing there.

Another one of our CRE clients owns several golf courses. He wants me to come film each hole and put together a video montage for his websites. I've traded a $30K initiation fee with free golf for life for our time to take the pics/vids and put a production together.

The sky's the limit with the P2V!

Knock knock knock this is the FAA open up :evil:

Been helping a engineering company come up with solutions for filming dams, culverts and manmade structures for issues and maintenance surveys .... they had been given a quote for a 60K euro drone ???? ... least to say they were very impressed and little bit shocked when I showed them what I could purchase for them with 3K US :) ...... maybe new job hopefully.

Eventually I think they are going to make us have a license to fly which is basically a TAX to play when doing any commercial work.

Govt rule: If it moves tax it!

POS's, I might just rebel and tell them to pound sand. Farking leeches.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers