Made myself a little extender

Reaction score
I don't know if this will work.

I keep losing single even at 30m some time, so fingers crossed.

It's just made out of plastic and covered in tin foil.

As anyone else done anything similar?

Attachments

• 1457645268625.jpg
    1457645268625.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 419
  • 1457645283900.jpg
    1457645283900.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 386
There's many threads about Windsurfers that are essentially what you made. The shape, surface texture, and consistency of the curve is very important. Also yours is facing the wrong way.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Reactions: AngryBird
There's many threads about Windsurfers that are essentially what you made. The shape, surface texture, and consistency of the curve is very important. Also yours is facing the wrong way.

Ooops, its only my first time anyway

bobby where you from

If you want to build a good one, you should probably understand how they work. The foil reflects the signal from the antenna that is basically wasted on your 6 O'clock side due to there not being a drone over there. It redirects the bubble of signal forward, thus giving you more range, it doesn't amplify, just redirects.

I don't know if this will work.

I keep losing single even at 30m some time, so fingers crossed.

It's just made out of plastic and covered in tin foil.

As anyone else done anything similar?
Congratulations! You just created a signal blocker! :eek:

If you want to build a good one, you should probably understand how they work. The foil reflects the signal from the antenna that is basically wasted on your 6 O'clock side due to there not being a drone over there. It redirects the bubble of signal forward, thus giving you more range, it doesn't amplify, just redirects.

Thanks. Just gonna buy one tbh

to bad if you where in the states would of sent mine to you don't need anymore

Ahhh that's so kind.

I've just ordered one.
A guy on here made one out of a cd. wasnt bent or anything, but it was smooth and directed the signal out in front of him. I am trying to use a cd, melted in a bowl shape just for shits and grins. Havent gotten it yet, but I'm close. My latest try is using a 4" sewer coupling with the cd laid on top of it and a weight in the middle of the cd to make it bend. All that goes in the oven on low enough temp that the coupling doesn't melt. may be a heat gun is my best bet.

tarhead you got a p3s

send me your address and its yours ill send it to you

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adrie