Made my 3rd Video - Oceanside Pier [P3A]

I immediately recognize the soundtrack from the HBO series "The Leftovers".

I'm learning Premiere Pro CC 2015 right now. Are you using any LUTs?

Video quality to my 'untrained' eye looks terrific!

Reactions: AlmostTan
I immediately recognize the soundtrack from the HBO series "The Leftovers".

I'm learning Premiere Pro CC 2015 right now. Are you using any LUTs?

Video quality to my 'untrained' eye looks terrific!
Haha that's exactly what it is. Man I had such high hopes for that show but at least it left me with good music.

That software is what I'm learning too, just bought a freaking subscription :/. This footage is actually straight out of the camera on auto and completely unmodified. I told myself I would start shooting in LOG and grading footage either manually or using LUTS once my ND filters arrived which they did yesterday so its time to learn.

Anyways, thank you!

Haha that's exactly what it is. Man I had such high hopes for that show but at least it left me with good music.

That software is what I'm learning too, just bought a freaking subscription :/. This footage is actually straight out of the camera on auto and completely unmodified. I told myself I would start shooting in LOG and grading footage either manually or using LUTS once my ND filters arrived which they did yesterday so its time to learn.

Anyways, thank you!

You're welcome. I'm still on the 30 day trial. Fortunately, my wife is a teacher and we can buy an educational license from Adobe for a discount. If you know a teacher or a student with a .edu email address you're in.

I've been shooting in LOG, adjusting temperature, sharpness, etc manually, and some of the LUTs are awesome. One that comes with it is called "Start From Neutral" and it does great. There many free ones on the web too.

Reactions: AlmostTan
You're welcome. I'm still on the 30 day trial. Fortunately, my wife is a teacher and we can buy an educational license from Adobe for a discount. If you know a teacher or a student with a .edu email address you're in.

I've been shooting in LOG, adjusting temperature, sharpness, etc manually, and some of the LUTs are awesome. One that comes with it is called "Start From Neutral" and it does great. There many free ones on the web too.

If you purchase it through a teacher, is it downloaded over the Internet or do they send you a CD?

Great video! Where do you launch from and what are the rules are flying out in Oceanside and on the beaches.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.