Made a video today

Reaction score
Howdy folks, had the p4p for about a week now, made a video today. Open to constructive criticism.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Reactions: tml4191
nice, but where is the 4K?!?! :)

I don't know if you meant to do that fast change @ 44 seconds, but you can adjust the gimbal speed to get smoother reveals. I found THIS video to be helpful. The gimbal speed seems smoother, but I haven't field tested it yet.

Reactions: Redwood Bigfoot
nice, but where is the 4K?!?! :)

I don't know if you meant to do that fast change @ 44 seconds, but you can adjust the gimbal speed to get smoother reveals. I found THIS video to be helpful. The gimbal speed seems smoother, but I haven't field tested it yet.

I went to export the video to youtube, but accidently sent it to facebook, when i tried to send it over to youtube, this is what happened, so i dont know.
Thanks, i will adjust my gimbal, its pretty swift and hard to get smooth how it is.

I went to export the video to youtube, but accidently sent it to facebook, when i tried to send it over to youtube, this is what happened, so i dont know.
Thanks, i will adjust my gimbal, its pretty swift and hard to get smooth how it is.

And oh duh, i figured out what i did wrong, mixing down a 4k version and will post when it gets done.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31