Mac won't unzip the update file...

Reaction score
I've tried clicking it and it just duplicates itself to a smaller file. I've deleted it and re downloaded it and at this point I'm frustrated and annoyed. I simply want to update my phantom... Help?

When you download the update you should get a folder containing 2 items . One is a pdf with instructions on how to update , and the other is a .bin file. Don't click on the .bin file, just drag or copy it to the root directory of your sd card, and put the card in the Phantom. Turn on the Phantom and the update should start.

Reactions: Erik Somoroff
Mac hides the file... do this...

1. The long way to show hidden Mac OS X files is as follows:
    1. Open Terminal found in Finder > Applications > Utilities.
    2. In Terminal, paste the following: defaults write com.apple.finder AppleShowAllFiles YES.
    3. Press return.
    4. Hold the 'Option/alt' key, then right click on the Finder icon in the dock and click Relaunch.

Reactions: Bojankins
I'm about to give up. My app is v. 2.20. My aircraft is v. 1.1.9+ and the RC is v. 1.1.8 everything works great. I just really want to try these new features. I for the life of me can not get P3X_FW_V01.03.0020.bin downloaded from DJI website to Unzip. Without it unzipped the aircraft will not recognize it and update. It's my understanding that I have to update to that version before updating yet again to the newest version out. If any users out there can enlighten me on how to unzip this file that would be fantastic. I've tried a few apps from the AppStore with no luck. As for now, I've been beatin.

I'm about to give up. My app is v. 2.20. My aircraft is v. 1.1.9+ and the RC is v. 1.1.8 everything works great. I just really want to try these new features. I for the life of me can not get P3X_FW_V01.03.0020.bin downloaded from DJI website to Unzip. Without it unzipped the aircraft will not recognize it and update. It's my understanding that I have to update to that version before updating yet again to the newest version out. If any users out there can enlighten me on how to unzip this file that would be fantastic. I've tried a few apps from the AppStore with no luck. As for now, I've been beatin.
What exactly are you trying to unzip?..The .bin file doesn't need to be unzipped...just drag to the root directory of your micro sd card and put the card in the phantom.

Go to downloads drag the zipped file to the card then open the file. Delete the instruction file and you should just have the .bin file left. (Other than DCIM)

DDDDD-D-D was the only sound it made. Now it's just flashing yellow in the back and solid red upfront. No green light on the gimbal...

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj