Mac ver 3.2 assistant software crash

DCGOO said:
Dcpmark said:
Yep. I would upgrade in a heartbeat, but I also have legacy programs. I only have one, Quicken 2007, but it's the last version that supported paying bills within the program and last I checked Lion was the highest system I could use. This situation has inspired me now to re-examine the issue.
I run Quicken 2007 just fine on Mavericks. If that is the only reason you are not on Mavericks, yes it is time to re-examine.

Doing my diligent research, and I just saw that Quicken says 2007 is "fully supported" under 10.9! Does paying bills (online banking) inside the app work?

robinb said:
moosety2008 said:
robinb said:
Have you tried 32 bit mode ?
How does one do that?

Got to app in apps folder.

Select info
There is a tick box 32 bit

Select and run

This has solved a lot of problems

Thanks for that. Unfortunately, however, the "get info" on the app doesn't provide a check mark box for 32-bit version.

I can confirm that once the app crashes, the bug runtime screen appears and in there there is scripting to indicate the app is written for 64bit systems.

ok,
do you have the latest version of java installed on mac ?

if not try that.

mine is version 7 update 65

My Macbook Air running OS 10.7.x would not open PT2 but after upgrading to 10.9.4 (Mavericks), PT2 opened normally. It would be nice if DJI would make their software a little more robust, OSX vesionwise.

Carroll Lam

Not working on my MacBook Pro (not Retina) - Lion - 10.7.5. Does not crash. It just doesn't open when i click on new icon in application folder. I have had to revert back to V3.0. I have informed DJI who have asked for a screen shot of error. I have told them i cannot give them a screen shot as no error comes up, just nothing happens when i click the new icon PT2 (no assistant screen). Let you know what they come up with. I might have to upgrade to Mavericks looking at previous posts.

Got reply from DJI - quickly to be fair which is,
"Thank you for reply.I am sorry but this has been beyond what we can help now. Please email [email protected] for further assistance."

I have upgraded to (Mac) Mavericks OS X 10.9.4. and got V3.2 assistant to work at last after i went through the Open an app from an unidentified developer instructions, which is straight forward. It came up with " the app you are trying to open was not registered with Apple by an identified developer". I now have a problem with my printer not scanning, printing (now sorted), but will not scan now. Awaiting reply from Epson. This is why people are slow to upgrade to Mavericks etc. You sort one problem and create another. Still, i can fly my Vision safely now unlike my printer, unless it's across the room!! Only joking. Hope this helps.

well, thats the problem

i use a lot of network app for work and cannot risk them not working after the upgrade to mavericks

will install the windows phantom assistant in the bootcamp partition in the meantime :roll:

still waiting for DJI to fix this bug !
they say that the program should work on Snow Leopard or at least on Lion
instead only work on Mavericks :evil: :twisted:

DJI, please listen us :roll:

After much thought and research, I finally decided to upgrade my firmware. (I've been using 1.08 since December 2013). And I too can't open the 3.2 Assistant app on my Mac Pro running 10.7.5. I'd love to upgrade to Mavericks but unfortunately I'm forever stuck at 10.7.5 because I bought the first Intel Mac Pro. Argh.

AerialVision said:
Not working on my MacBook Pro (not Retina) - Lion - 10.7.5. Does not crash. It just doesn't open when i click on new icon in application folder. I have had to revert back to V3.0. I have informed DJI who have asked for a screen shot of error. I have told them i cannot give them a screen shot as no error comes up, just nothing happens when i click the new icon PT2 (no assistant screen). Let you know what they come up with. I might have to upgrade to Mavericks looking at previous posts.

I did send DJI the error report I got using 10.7.5 on my Mac. That was three weeks ago. Two weeks ago I got an acknowledgment from DJI and notice that the R&D Group is looking at it. No communication with them since. Guess they're "working" on it.

So DJI Finally found a solution for this issue. However, it would seem that after all their investigations in to the problem, they put all their efforts in to updating the website to state that it only supports Mavericks upwards instead of an actual solution….bravo DJI…bravo...:unamused:

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik