Mac ver 3.2 assistant software crash

Running OS X Yosemite and was able to update.

The only problem I had was the log-in wouldn't go through for a while.

I'm guessing it wasn't just me with the log-in problems so I guess DJI had a server swamp just now.

Interesting. I'm running mountain lion, so it's probably to antiquated for this update, thought the software assistant's launch screen pops up and say for Snow leopard and above...

Dcpmark said:
Can't open the new software under Lion (10.7.5).

same here

Got a number of programs for Snowleopard that won't work on later OS versions, unless I spend hundreds of pounds on upgrading them. Thanks DJI, was it really necessary to have your Mac software not work on Snowleopard when your PC software still runs on XP?

Have you tried putting the app into 32 bit mode ?

I find that helps at times with apps that crash.

Goto info and there is a check box there.

Mavericks with Mac Book Air... Slow to log in, but worked great and no crashes in the app....

wattage said:
Got a number of programs for Snowleopard that won't work on later OS versions, unless I spend hundreds of pounds on upgrading them. Thanks DJI, was it really necessary to have your Mac software not work on Snowleopard when your PC software still runs on XP?

Yep. I would upgrade in a heartbeat, but I also have legacy programs. I only have one, Quicken 2007, but it's the last version that supported paying bills within the program and last I checked Lion was the highest system I could use. This situation has inspired me now to re-examine the issue.

I was able to upgrade by running the Windows version in Parallels.

robinb said:
Have you tried putting the app into 32 bit mode ?

I'm running a Snowleopard with a 32 bit kernel and there is no option I can see upon inspecting the info (cmd+i).

Codacious said:
Why don't you guys just upgrade to Mavericks? Its not like Windows, its FREE... my favorite price!

Some of us have olderMacs that are unable it use Maverick. Mine, for example is a Dual Core Intel Xenon. Latest OS it can use is 10.7.5, which I'm using.

Dcpmark said:
Yep. I would upgrade in a heartbeat, but I also have legacy programs. I only have one, Quicken 2007, but it's the last version that supported paying bills within the program and last I checked Lion was the highest system I could use. This situation has inspired me now to re-examine the issue.
I run Quicken 2007 just fine on Mavericks. If that is the only reason you are not on Mavericks, yes it is time to re-examine.

Codacious said:
Why don't you guys just upgrade to Mavericks? Its not like Windows, its FREE... my favorite price!

Problem is I'm running PGP whole disk encryption, which isn't compatible with anything above mountain lion. And to strip it off prior to upgrading takes several hours, and my ADD is clearly too much to deal with that. :D So I was hoping DJI would company up and fix their software.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik