MAC and upgrading datalink

Reaction score
I am using MAC and I think I need to upgrade the datalink. Just bought it but it doesn't work.
Must I have a PC? I borrowed a friends PC but I could't upgrade. It had windows 7. Is that a problem?
I dont want to buy a PC just for upgrading =(

I'm not spending more money on this toy so I think I have to borrow another PC then... :?

jonteman said:
I am using MAC and I think I need to upgrade the datalink. Just bought it but it doesn't work.
Must I have a PC? I borrowed a friends PC but I could't upgrade. It had windows 7. Is that a problem?

Hi conteman, i have a mac and i just installed windows 7 on it using "bootcamp" that comes with every mac, i bet you could get a cheap copy of windows 7 or windows xp. Do a search on youtube "Bootcamp Windows" its very easy to install.

The problem is that I used a PC with Windows 7 and it didn't work. I could't get any contact for upgrading.
Have to try again then...

jonteman said:

More than likely you didn't have the datalink driver installed.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4