Lumafusion

Reaction score
Hello, I’ve decided to dive into video editing a little further than free windows editors. I am contemplating purchasing the iPad Pro and using lumafusion to edit. Then also using the same iPad to fly my phantom. I’m trying to clear a few things up before i splurge on a new iPad tho. Using and iPad and lumafusion will I be able to edit in overlays that move with the video like I see in some of the more professional looking videos? Like the 3D text or overlays that appear to lay on the ground and move with the ground as the video rolls? Or do I need an expensive editing program on a traditional computer to get that effect? Any help or input is appreciated.

I have tried some of the freebies and now use Lumafusion for all my videos. Seems a bit intimidating at first, but once you get into it you’ll pick it up quickly. Very powerful and runs on Ipad. Check the min req for which ipad models supported. Also they’re is a forum and it is helpful. Haven’t done what you’re asking but have done video with music facing in and out, able to import free music, color correction, photos, and more.

Reactions: bstanton89

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4