Lowepro

Reaction score
Finally found a transporter that works the way I want. Came today. Fold down sides hold props and tools. The sides have zippered tops and are padded so perfect spot for my tablet. Spare battery's, chargers, Marco Polo tracker, spare parts... holds it all. And if you need protection it drops in a hard case.
9cffb5e0aed7a03b678e4f4a7254a310.jpg

14d03fc8aa7268908aa54c1b5452a702.jpg

Reactions: dirkclod
Nice idea. What kind of Lowepro bag is it?

Drone Guard. Built for quads. Dividers velcro in so it adapts to different models. If my solo fits when I get it I will buy another

Reactions: mad in nc
thats cool.... $100 cool!

thats cool.... $100 cool!
Ya but it carry's ya baby :) Looks like it will fit in the floorboard of my truck too ;)
Wish I had seen this before now though as it would have been a nice present for
my wife for Mothers day :(
Hey....when's Fathers day ;)

Reactions: mad in nc
5 weeks away - June 21. Can you wait till then?

Hey they does look pretty nice. and even seems like you could fly it right out of the carrier. Or use it as a landing pad.

Hey they does look pretty nice. and even seems like you could fly it right out of the carrier. Or use it as a landing pad.
Phantom fits tight so it wont fly out of carrier.

Phantom fits tight so it wont fly out of carrier.

ah It looked like the bags on the ends detached and the sides looked like they would fold down flat. Which had me thinking it could unfold and be like a tool mat. Oh well tho that would of been pretty boss to be able to fly out of the bag or land it on it and fold up the sides and go.

And if anything should spill on the top of the carrier or anything heavy should fall on it, the drone is protected? I'll still with Go-professional cases. Not sure how much this thing "guards" anything, but it does allow you some storage.

And if anything should spill on the top of the carrier or anything heavy should fall on it, the drone is protected? I'll still with Go-professional cases. Not sure how much this thing "guards" anything, but it does allow you some storage.

If you watched the video, they tell you this can be used inside a hard case when more protection is needed. 90% of my travel time the quad is on the floor of my truck or in the back of my SUV where no further protection is needed. And at $99 it is cheaper than a custom cut foam insert (for a hard case) and seems to have more storage as well.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj