low voltage battery warning on DJI app

Reaction score
Strange but I noticed I dont get the audible low voltage warning on my samsung galaxy s3 phone when the battery indicators turn red. It does it OK on a nexus 7 tablet OK but no idea how to activate it on the samsung ??

pyrophantom said:
Strange but I noticed I dont get the audible low voltage warning on my samsung galaxy s3 phone when the battery indicators turn red. It does it OK on a nexus 7 tablet OK but no idea how to activate it on the samsung ??

Either the volume setting on you're phone is too low or the alarm is turned off in the app on the Samsung, check the settings in the app.

Volume is fine and the alarm is set on the app itself, it just doesnt give me a warning other than I can see the battery icon going red, whereas the nexus will flash red on the surround and give an alarm. Cant find any way to enable this on my phone.

Yes its weird, the battery level indicator is working fine and indeed goes red when it hits low voltage, but I get no alarm or flashing red around the screen like I do when i use the nexus 7 which yells at me when it gets into the red so it must be something in the phone and not the app !

:?

pyrophantom said:
Yes its weird, the battery level indicator is working fine and indeed goes red when it hits low voltage, but I get no alarm or flashing red around the screen like I do when i use the nexus 7 which yells at me when it gets into the red so it must be something in the phone and not the app !

:?

I'm using a Nexus 7 and I'm not getting yelled at. I couldn't take it up today to do further testing due to gusty winds... Soon, though...

-slinger

My nexus 7 has a nice flashing red border and buzzer when it hits low voltage !

;)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.