Low Qualilty P3P

Reaction score
Hello

Just to ask you some questions.
I have a P2V+ V3.0, and I bought a P3P this week.
I Cant notice a big diference between the 2 drones, in image quality specially in pictures. Thats one problem.

At 4K movies, i Cant see them in my Computer.. ( FX4300 Quad , ATI R7 360 2Gb , 8 Gb RAM ), they play at slow mo. But with the movies in 1080p at 60fps i am notice that the quality and fluidity isnt great too..

What could be the problem? The memory card? The 4K Camera? The Settings? Movies are better and Sharper in the FPV at the phone, that in the PC...

Or its just me thinking that the Phantom 3 Pro Camera was a lot better than the P2V+ and it doesnt... Or maybe the camera just sucks with clouds..

The problem with low fluidity on film at 1080p 60fps and worst in 4K could be from the memory card? ( with the p2v+ i dont have problems ),

This two pictures were taken in the same spot. same light..

DJI_0930.jpg

Another P3P image

DJI_0928.jpg

Help me please

I have a P2V+ V3.0, and I bought a P3P this week.
I Cant notice a big diference between the 2 drones, in image quality specially in pictures.
The P3 and P2V+ have similar resolution.
The pictures you are using are taken from video.
Video is usually taken with slower shutter speeds than stills would be so it is easy to get blur.
Compare stills taken in good light if you want good examples to compare.

The P3 and P2V+ have similar resolution.
The pictures you are using are taken from video.
Video is usually taken with slower shutter speeds than stills would be so it is easy to get blur.
Compare stills taken in good light if you want good examples to compare.

I stop the film and then took the pictures... stopped in the air..

The photos you posted appear to have been edited (in order to make them one photo). Can you post each a link to the photos directly, unedited?

Ok, but is this a frame from a video, or is this a still picture?

Sent from my Verizon Galaxy Note4 using TapaTalk

One that i took today. No editing, no "nothing" ...

DJI_0939.jpg
Jpg or RAW? What are the camera settings (if jpg) and what was the ISO and shutter speed. Looks like it was taken with the 2mp camera in my 2005 Nokia phone (with a dirty lens). It's dreadful, even the colour is horrible.

I messed up a bit with settings.. looks better..
DJI_0957.jpg

This P3P is a bust to me :( I bought a Tab 4 just to it, it doesn work. app crash at beggining loop style... starts crash.. with Dji Pilot, it appear only "disconnect"...

I messed up a bit with settings.. looks better..
DJI_0957.jpg

This P3P is a bust to me :( I bought a Tab 4 just to it, it doesn work. app crash at beggining loop style... starts crash.. with Dji Pilot, it appear only "disconnect"...
Yep... that's looking more like expected. Probably look even better if not so overexposed and with a bit of post processing.

Is there any "normal" settings for the ordinary person????
I am no professional.. and I want the better possible picture without editing... or with small editing..
I have 4 filters to phantom, but i cant take the "original" one...

I am screwed with the samsung tab4.. it couldnt run GO app.. it crash at the beggining... every time... and pilot app, appear only "disconneted" ...

I am starting to really HATE the Phantom 3 PRo
Even at movies, at 1080p 60fps, the film is like Slow Motion in the PC .. looks like slower FPS
That didnt happen with my Phanton 2 Vision + at 1080p60 fps.. Videos are totally FLUID...

And the quality of the videos is disgusting...at least from what I expected..

The photos you have uploaded are 1066 x 800. The P3 can shoot a photo at 4000 x 2250. Also, none of the shot information is in the photo. Your photos are less then a meg in size and at full resolution they should be close to 4meg. So it appears that the photos you are uploading have been edited in some way. Take a photo as a file and upload it here as an attachment.

Also, please look at the photo resolution in the DJI Go app and post a message with you settings.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.