low battery beep is distracting/unnerving

Reaction score
So yeah, just wanted to throw it out there. I am new, 50 flights in on stock P3P with GO app on iPad original. I originally kept the 30% LOW and 10% Critical...I recently changed it to 25% for LOW battery warning...but even still, that beeping and red flashing on the the app, at least for me as a new pilot...really doesn't help me. Yeah, I get it, start heading home...but the noise only makes my anxiety spike...

I just thought I would share my feelings...as today is Share your Feelings Friday.

Reactions: Trumple
It's much better that it's there than not. Go see your doc for some anxiety pills until you get used to it ;)

Yep, it's a really unnerving tone. But, it does remind me "don't risk getting that last shot or you might not make it back through the headwind". Sometimes my controller messes up and plays the beeps out of tune, which I find funny :)

My iPad just gave me the 10% battery warning! My stomach flipped and I looked up, then realised I wasn't flying my machine, only reading this forum. Subliminal conditioning!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj