Lovely French girl needs accommodation in London next week

Reaction score
Hi,

My very good friend and favourite model wants to attend an acting Masterclass in London from 2nd to 6th June.

She's just come back from 3 months in Hollywood where she wasn't allowed to work whilst studying and so is very short of cash.

Is there anyone in London who'd be prepared to offer her B&B at a nominal cost for next week? Having never been to London before, she'd also need help and guidance re tubes buses, etc.

More about her here http://www.lise-marie-albisu.com/

Serious and genuine offers only please !

PS
I use "lovely" with regard to her personality in particular. She's a super person, very shy, very polite and from a lovely family. She speaks fluent French, Spanish and English and also has a degree in French law

Re: Lovely French model wants accomm in London next week

Would love too, but the misses and the kids may not approve :twisted:

Reactions: Dronut2

You have good taste in models Peter......she should have tried Model Mayhem for work while studying in LA. She might not get work through some agencies, but lots of independent photographers willing to higher quality models for legit work.

She is definitely worth a squirt but I am afraid I can't help mate

Re: Lovely French girl needs accommodation in London next we

RedRyderMedia said:
You have good taste in models Peter......she should have tried Model Mayhem for work while studying in LA. She might not get work through some agencies, but lots of independent photographers willing to higher quality models for legit work.

Not possible. She was on a 90 day tourist visa (EU waiver variety). The visa expressly forbids working and if she'd been caught she'd have been kicked out and banned from re-entry.

Re:Lovely French girl needs accommodation in London next wee

lukeglazebrook said:
She is definitely worth a squirt but I am afraid I can't help mate

So if you can't help, why post a reply, especially with a comment like that? :roll:

What is her range? How high does she go? Does she land into the wind? I hope she calibrates her compass before each session.

I can't help wondering what this has to do with quadcopters, but then, I'm new hereabouts.

Peter, I did wonder what would come out of the drains when I first read your post. Now I know :roll:

CallMeAlan said:
What is her range? How high does she go? Does she land into the wind? I hope she calibrates her compass before each session. I can't help wondering what this has to do with quadcopters, but then, I'm new hereabouts.

Yeah, well it was a 'reach out to the community' type thing really. A lot of forums like this have some sort of 'Chat Lounge' where the community can talk about anything; we don't - so there you go. I'm sorry if reading the thread, looking at Lise-Marie's website, then posting your response here, wasted any of your time.

Accommodation problem solved by a previous photography holiday student (female) who has offered to put her up for free.

Thanks again to those who PM'd me

Peter Evans said:
Accommodation problem solved by a previous photography holiday student (female) who has offered to put her up for free.

Thanks again to those who PM'd me

Sounds like the best possible out come. I wish your topic had been better received, but the internet can bring out the worst in some people.

Wishing you both well

Just pleased it has all worked out. It was getting to look rather nasty.

A wake up call to all decent folk- behind the internet lurks shadowy predators.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj