Love this chat room

Good work. Best wishes.

I just started flying my Bird. Very much so a beginner. I would be so confused if not for learning from you all. Here is one of my first videos. Thanks for all the help.
You should consider shooting San Onofre campground cliffs just north of you, you're so close. I shot it in January, it's a great target. If you go there on a weekday before the summer season starts there is nobody at the campground entrance to charge admittance, it's open. If you go soon you may be OK. Shooting the cliffs of San Onofre, especially at sunset is incredible. Great terrain. However, it is technically in a NFZ because of Camp Pendleton marine base a few miles south, so just choose day when they aren't doing helicopter aerial maneuvers off the coast, which is most days. Even when they fly they never come north over the campground, it's very safe, but technically taboo.

You should consider shooting San Onofre campground cliffs just north of you, you're so close. I shot it in January, it's a great target. If you go there on a weekday before the summer season starts there is nobody at the campground entrance to charge admittance, it's open. If you go soon you may be OK. Shooting the cliffs of San Onofre, especially at sunset is incredible. Great terrain. However, it is technically in a NFZ because of Camp Pendleton marine base a few miles south, so just choose day when they aren't doing helicopter aerial maneuvers off the coast, which is most days. Even when they fly they never come north over the campground, it's very safe, but technically taboo.
I'll give it a try. Thanks! This is a great part of the country to fly.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrl