Loud Beeping and No LED Lights

Reaction score
Hello,

I just bought a P3P yesterday from a person who claimed it was bought in April 2016, i tested it and flew it just fine.
That same night the DJI Go app was telling me that an update was available, but it didn't give me the update on the app itself.
I went and did the update via sd card and it seemed to work just fine.
This morning i go to turn on the drone, and the LED lights are not flashing at all, and the drone is making a horrendous sound from the drone itself.
The DJI Go app connects fully to the gimbal, and everythings works from there, but nothing more.
I tried to do the repair of reinstalling the firmware on the SD card, but no luck, still continues to beep the entire beeping time. I will add the Result TXT file for further help.
At this point, i have basically a useless drone and no idea how i'm going to repair it.
Anybody have any insight on how to repair this issue?
Any info is helpful!

Attachments

• P3X_FW_RESULT_AB.txt
    9.9 KB · Views: 504
According to your log, the firmware never finished installing. Try installing the firmware again. Follow these instructions exactly. If your Phantom makes loud noises, let it continue until it stops.

Reactions: dmehinovic92
According to your log, the firmware never finished installing. Try installing the firmware again. Follow these instructions exactly. If your Phantom makes loud noises, let it continue until it stops.

Hey, so i just let it sit with all these instructions until the light on the front of the gimbal stopped completely. still no luck. The drone itself is BEEPING very loudly. like a loud double (heartbeat) sounding beep. Even tried older firmware and no such luck.

I understand. Please follow my instructions exactly. When you get to the point where the instructions tell you to turn your Phantom on, let it run until it stops beeping loudly.

I understand. Please follow my instructions exactly. When you get to the point where the instructions tell you to turn your Phantom on, let it run until it stops beeping loudly.

I'm in the process of trying it again. But like I said, through the first run of the update, the light on the gimbal completely stopped flashing. It did that for a good 20 minutes and didn't light back up. My LEDs are still out.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Holy **** it worked! I got so tired of the thing that I just put it in the box and hid it in the closet. And behold, an hour later, I come back and it's no longer beeping! This is some great news. Now a new problem arises however. Do you know anything about the DJI go app restarting the video stream mid-flight?

You are far from the first person to have to put it somewhere where the noise wasn't driving you nuts, and just let it run it's course. Glad it worked out for you.

Do you know anything about the DJI go app restarting the video stream mid-flight?
What kind of mobile device are you using? What exactly do you mean by the video stream is restarting?

What kind of mobile device are you using? What exactly do you mean by the video stream is restarting?

iPhone 6S Plus. The screen literally goes black in the app, but the rest of the stuff stays, then it just says DJI on the screen for a second and the screen comes back. But I have to adjust the image quality every time.

The screen literally goes black in the app, but the rest of the stuff stays, then it just says DJI on the screen for a second and the screen comes back.
There aren't too many posts about that problem here or on the DJI forum. Try these things:

1) Reinstall DJI GO.
2) Format your memory card in DJI GO.
3) Visually inspect the camera that connect to your gimbal/camera to see if any of them appear to be damaged.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj