Lost video

Any ideas to try ?

• Any help

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Any help

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Reaction score
Suddenly lost video feed after working normally. No crashes. Tried turning on things in different order. No help . Get gimbal disconnected message on main Dji app page but can control camera tilt via the wheel. Reset all to factory in the Dji app menu. Different battery and different sd card. Used different iPads and even Tablet S and still no video. Ran IMU and camera gimbal setups and calibrations show ok. shows latest firmware installed on my Phantom 3 Std. Uninstalled and re installed DJI App. Tried different location although I live right on a lake. Can fly normally but with no video feed. All wires look in good shape and connected. Anything else to try ?

I'm seeing a lot of camera and gimbal issues ever since they sent out the spark update. I wonder if that is somehow screwing up our phantoms.

I had to send mine when it was under warranty .The range dropped to 5m everything else worked (keeps you on your toes when flying with just a 5m range :)) .Now I'm out of warranty .I assuming that's $US more in $AUST so more than it's worth really to send it which is frustrating .
I did have an accident on a Litchi mission (GPS shift caught me out ) but everything worked after just no a week later ?
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan