lost telemetry and power indication on App:Vison plus

Reaction score
Vison plus :Have lost telemetry and power idication on app everything else fine apart from cannot control camera movement either .Can take videos pics also have visual any idea what transmits the power signals etc

viewtopic.php?f=27&t=23820
I can only have a guess.. You had a crash?
Grey clipped cable from the phantom to the gimbal camera board is loose or damaged. Inspect and press in.

let me know what you find. i had a crash and have the same issue!
my camera records
it does not tilt the controls to tilt aren't there on my app
the power indicator on my app doesn't work along with the telemetry info

GeoChan said:
GeoChan said:
mikegentile said:
was the grey cable the issue? where can i order the grey cable?
No still have problem
I will let you know when I have solution
sorry still no solution have now changed the wifi unit inside phantom but no change still cant move camera ,no main battery display no satellites or distance altitude or speed .I do have vision also can operate to take videos and pictures ,I am slowly running out of ideas .DJI not replying to emails ???

i ordered a set of phantom vision 2 plus cables. i'm going to swap them all out first and see if that works.

mikegentile said:
i ordered a set of phantom vision 2 plus cables. i'm going to swap them all out first and see if that works.

best of luck with them as board is about £48

PROBLEM SOLVED :As previous post ,I replaced damaged camera etc but could not see the main power indicator level ,it showed up as empty ,had no sats ,could not move camera via app .Told it was cables so replaced them ,then told it was iternal GPS unit ,changed that ,then DJI said that it was faulty camera , Just done flight test ,problem solved ,it was not cables it was the main circuit board

PROBLEM SOLVED:
As previous post ,I replaced damaged camera etc but could not see the main power indicator level ,it showed up as empty ,had no sats ,could not move camera via app .Told it was cables so replaced them ,then told it was iternal GPS unit ,changed that ,then DJI said that it was faulty camera , Just done flight test ,problem solved ,it was not cables it was the main circuit board

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4