lost signal

Reaction score
I was out flying last night and all of a sudden top of app turned red no gps so I just flew back to me .still never got a signal all the way back is this normal was out 1650 feet lots of houses

Post your TXT flight log so we can take a look.

erased files but it showed two different flight logs on same flight

2 logs because it lost connection and it starts a new log once it reconnects. My guess is that what you are seeing is normal. What was your altitude?

Last edited:
373 feet

I fly mine in my residential neighborhood with a lot of houses around, if I fly north I can only get 1000' or so, if I fly west or southwest I can get up to 2600'. If you were getting that kind of distance in a remote location then I would question it.

same here flew south got 1650 came back then flew north and signal was lost at same distance guess that pretty good range for a residential neighborhood

yeah been wanting too but been little windy lately plus waiting on my argtek ran extender

just want to hit 2000 feet I think that's far enough

Range isn't high up on the list of things I want. It would be cool of course to go miles and miles but its not really worth a lot of extra money in my opinion. If I need to get footage of something out of my range, I'll just go drive closer to it and get the footage.

so true I just like to due nights flights a lot easier to see with blue leds on it but would like just to get a little more out there so people don't know where I'm flying from

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4