Lost signal

Reaction score
So I was flying in the mountains some time ago. I got an audible audio. I think it said something like "signal lost. Landing." And it started to land so I had to hurry and bring it in. But what would cause this if it's only like 30 yards away?

Perhaps your remote controller antennas were not oriented properly.

So I was flying in the mountains some time ago. I got an audible audio. I think it said something like "signal lost. Landing." And it started to land so I had to hurry and bring it in. But what would cause this if it's only like 30 yards away?

When I read the manual it said it would all depend on what you have selected for Failsafe. I have mine selected to RTH.

Try moving to a custom channel by selecting the HD icon in the upper right hand corner, scroll down on the page & adjust the MBPS to 4-6 MBPS, this will help with the SIGNAL issues, it in least did for me... as far as the landing problem, go to MC settings, advanced, Fail safe mod & change it to Return Home from Land, always be sure to change the return home height to in least 100 meters incase there are obstacles on the way to the home point!

Reactions: Jbundy63
Try moving to a custom channel by selecting the HD icon in the upper right hand corner, scroll down on the page & adjust the MBPS to 4-6 MBPS, this will help with the SIGNAL issues, it in least did for me... as far as the landing problem, go to MC settings, advanced, Fail safe mod & change it to Return Home from Land, always be sure to change the return home height to in least 100 meters incase there are obstacles on the way to the home point!
I'll try that thanks!

Did you lose video and telemetry feed signal or RC signal? I kept losing video and telemetry feed and getting a NO SIGNAL...tried everything to fix it bit wound up sending it in to DJI for repair...I never lost control of the AC just was totally losing video feed randomly at different distances throughout a flight

Did you lose video and telemetry feed signal or RC signal? I kept losing video and telemetry feed and getting a NO SIGNAL...tried everything to fix it bit wound up sending it in to DJI for repair...I never lost control of the AC just was totally losing video feed randomly at different distances throughout a flight
Nope. Everything looked fine. After I heard the message I looked at the screen. Video and recording turned out fine. I have noticed I get a lot of poor signal when I'm on the screen that says it's warming up. It wouldn't fly at the new house or the park up the street but I was able to fly indoors just fine. Go figure.

Oh, RC signal only.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik