LOST SIGNAL WITH MY DRONE AND IT FLEW ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND

Reaction score
I decided today to test what I really bought my drone for, and that is to survey the riverbed and the roads around my mountains so in future after earthquakes or storms I can go get some footage for local government if any landslides or busted bridges broken roads etc.

Nice flight really no real issues, a few stops when no signal just re-acquire and push on a bit more.
Did an RTH and on the way back I believe my App crashed. Also lost signal from the RC. So I am like, calm down laddy just wait as your drone was still a mile away from home. It should just continue on home.

DJI make good drones... mine did what it was meant to do and came home. I waited till I could here it but was still 400m above me and almost no distance, so I restarted my RC and Go App. Got connected and finished the landing manually.

One thing though is the drone kept recording the whole flight. 8860 feet max distance on a Phantom 3 Standard with Argtek Antenna. Aint bad much better than stock. Video was not really setup to give best quality was just doing a test run down my valley. One day I might do a LITCHI APP with way points. I could easy make it past the red bridge seen towards the end of the away flight.

HealthyDrones.com - Innovative flight data analysis that matters

HealthyDrones.com - Innovative flight data analysis that matters

Phantom Log Viewer - PhantomHelp.com

Last edited:
Reactions: Neon Euc

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member