Lost SD Card

Reaction score
I have a Phantom3 Standard and flew today here in Florida and got some amazing footage close up to a good size gator. Flew for 20 min and landed after Ipad overheated and shut down.
When I got home I tried to remove the SD card and found it missing. Before I flew I checked that it was in and secure. Anyone have this happen?

MissBHaven

I too have a P3S that will need a clean and programmed SD card after a failed firmware upgrade.
I am not clever enough to fix this situation.
I will never upgrade firmware again if the P3S does what it is supposed to out of the box.
Are there any Ozzies on here that can point me in the right direction for a complete fix.
I'm in NSW.

Ive crashed before and when I got home realized the sd card had popped out of camera. It was in a wooded area so I was unable to find my card. Never had one just pop out while flying though

Reactions: ClubbyPilot
@Greg D

That Sucks,
You must have been doing a video, otherwise you would have noticed it wasn't taking pictures?

This guy never noticed his card was missing until he was almost done with his flight.
I thought that is played back his flight in Go he might see where he got the message of no SD card. Then he could try to look for it at the point. But it must have said SD card missing the whole time.

You might look at your flight and see if tells you any information.
Standard - Lost SD card in flight!...Nevermind, I found it!

Rod

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4