Lost RC signal at 300 meter?

Reaction score
Is that normal? The wifi signal still at full strength but the RC signal lost at 300 m. Please help

Depends on a lot of things such as wifi congestion and flight path. Need more info on your flight conditions.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Does the same thing happen when not flying in a residential area?

CE mode what this ??

It is the strength of the WIFI signal. The is 2 modes, FCC and CE mode.

FCC mode Max distance is listed at 1000m and only available in the USA I think. I could be wrong on which countries get it.

CE mode is a European standard which has a lower single strength and the Max listed distance is 500m.

This is set by GPS on the Phantom depending on your location.

The information is on the DJI and in the manual.

I have the same problem
"No signal" at 170 meters. I tried and checked everything's on the setting and everything is good. I ask about the issue, they told me wait for the next firmware update. I think the problem from the "DJI". I hope to solve this problem as soon as possible

I have the same problem
"No signal" at 170 meters. I tried and checked everything's on the setting and everything is good. I ask about the issue, they told me wait for the next firmware update. I think the problem from the "DJI". I hope to solve this problem as soon as possible

I am having the same issue the signal lost after 150 meters. So there is no solution for this now? Did you talk to DJI tech?

I am having the same issue the signal lost after 150 meters. So there is no solution for this now? Did you talk to DJI tech?

I email DJI staff, but there is no answer yet :<
To get answer you must contact the DJI tech. I get a headache from this case [emoji37]

I email DJI staff, but there is no answer yet :<
To get answer you must contact the DJI tech. I get a headache from this case [emoji37]

Hope there will be a solution. I saw that they are releasing an update DJI GO 2.8.1 waiting for that and hope it will solve the problem

Hope there will be a solution. I saw that they are releasing an update DJI GO 2.8.1 waiting for that and hope it will solve the problem

I've done with the update. Nothing change.
We need the firmware update [emoji22]

I've done with the update. Nothing change.
We need the firmware update [emoji22]

Now there is a new firmware update. But I haven't tried yet. Just let me know if you try it

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic