Lost phantom

Reaction score
Well I hiked up the mtn searching using the flight map and my Garmin GPS. My gps has satellite images so was able to program a waypoint where it disappeared. 4 hrs no luck. Wicked rough country. These new Hampshire woods have swallowed bigger things than my drone I feel like my dog died. I have a friend which will help me with healthy drones. I will forward that asap! Headed down to p/u new drone and gps puck. I'm not going thru this again is3.5 ounces to heavy to strap on. I found a Spot Trace theft alert tracking device at Eastern mountain sports. 99.00

Well I hiked up the mtn searching using the flight map and my Garmin GPS. My gps has satellite images so was able to program a waypoint where it disappeared. 4 hrs no luck. Wicked rough country. These new Hampshire woods have swallowed bigger things than my drone I feel like my dog died. I have a friend which will help me with healthy drones. I will forward that asap! Headed down to p/u new drone and gps puck. I'm not going thru this again is3.5 ounces to heavy to strap on. I found a Spot Trace theft alert tracking device at Eastern mountain sports. 99.00

Look at the Trackimo gps tracker

Trackimo is @ $129 and includes the first year. Spot on

Better check that you can get cellular signal at the mountains you are planning to fly otherwise those trackers i.e. Trackimo will be useless.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31