Lost Phantom 3

Reaction score
So I I had my P3 in the mountains over Memorial Day well I was flying it around at night and didn’t realize my phone was dead so I realized my phone was dying and starting going up to ensure I could see it plain as day while I got my phone hooked back up. Once phone was charged I could not reconnect and Drone went into return to home only problem is it never came home.
IMG_1528232645.280303.jpg

In the picture you can see the last know location via the app I’m wondering if there is anyways to possible track down the closest real location to Drone because I went to that location and Drone was not there.

Unfortunately, if you did not have transmission back to the device at the time of disapearance, you will have no data to follow the last known location, nor what happened.

"I could not reconnect and Drone went into return to home only problem is it never came home."

This cannot be proven either. You can try to upload the last file from your device to the link below, but it may not help. If you do, post a link back here to the file and we can let you know. Instructions are in the link.

DJI Flight Log Viewer

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31