Lost p3s

Reaction score
Hi guys
I'm told you guys can help
I lost my p3s yesterday it went is to some sort of fit and flew off is there any way it can be found
Regards Baz

First let me say sorry it is lost but we will do everything we can to help you. flight logs in the Dji Go app you have to plug your phone into the computer and find the logs it will have your last flight and where it ended

For Android mobile devices, connect your mobile device to a computer via a USB cable and go to DJI\dji. pilot\FlightRecord (for DJI GO 3) or DJI\dji.go. v4\FlightRecord (for DJI GO 4). Note: If you're using Litchi, you'll find the flight logs in the LitchiApp/flightlogs folder.

What we normally ask is to post a link to the flight record report so we can see the details.

Go to DJI Flight Log Viewer | Phantom Help

Follow the instructions there to help locate your flight log file. It takes only a minute or two.
Upload your flight log to the Flight Log Viewer as explained in the instructions.
Note: Do not upload the flight log file itself to this forum.

Once you've uploaded your flight log to the Flight Log Viewer, a page will open with a detailed report of the flight.
Copy the link to that report and then post that link to this thread so that others may review the flight.
Note: Do not upload the flight log file itself to this forum. Only post a link to the log viewer output.

Last edited:
Give me an hr the drone went into some weird thing and I tried everything as a last resort I switched off the power to force a Rth will this make a difference

Ok I meant to say I switched off the power on the controller to forch a return but even that failed
I'll get the logs shortly

Give me an hr the drone went into some weird thing and I tried everything as a last resort I switched off the power to force a Rth will this make a difference
Ok here's bit of info on rth ..was to much to explain,,no shouldn't turn off remote
Screenshot_20200323-204901_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20200323-204554_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20200323-204414_Chrome.jpg

Reactions: Capt KO
Ok thsts the last log
So if power from the rc is lost at 300ft travelling at 18mph with a full battery will it just keep going and going or will it drop down and land at the end of it battery life or once power and signal from remote of lost
It was set to RTH if signal was lost but clearly it did not happen

Any help guys
1st .. Litchi logs are horrible to try to read
2. Since you switched off the controller, there's no data after that time, so it's hard to give much help
So if power from the rc is lost at 300ft travelling at 18mph with a full battery will it just keep going and going or will it drop down and land at the end of it battery life or once power and signal from remote of lost
It was set to RTH if signal was lost but clearly it did not happen
It looks like your drone suffered a yaw error incident, probably cause by a problem with where you started the drone.
Did you move the drone after powering up?
The drone ended up in atti mode as a resuly of the error condition.
This will have prevented RTH but the yaw error also would have prevented RTH.
The drone would have continued until critical low battery level and autodescended then.

I'm no expert when it comes to flight logs, but at 1m 0.2s you switched from GPS to ATTI mode. That's when your a/c started drifting away, probably due to wind.

1st .. Litchi logs are horrible to try to read
2. Since you switched off the controller, there's no data after that time, so it's hard to give much help

It looks like your drone suffered a yaw error incident, probably cause by a problem with where you started the drone.
Did you move the drone after powering up?
The drone ended up in atti mode as a resuly of the error condition.
This will have prevented RTH but the yaw error also would have prevented RTH.
The drone would have continued until critical low battery level and autodescended then.
So at 28mph and an 89% battery how far will it have likely got

Pretty far if it was drifting and since you used litchi it manually landed at 10% battery so you are lucky there but if it's not in a secluded area someone is likely to steal your expensive machine. so you will want to hunt for it today.

Well after looking for it for ever today it would appear it's gone maybe picked up by someone or still sat in the field somewhere I'm gutted but there you go

Do you have a phone number or anything on your drone so someone could call if found or no? Also Its probably further than that field if it drifted. Im deeply sad that its lost. :( did u buy it new or used you can pick up used ones for 175 to 250.

Hi
No all I had on it was my OP number (UK)
And I've walked scouring the fields with binoculars about 3 mile in the distance of travel
Cost was £220 not a great deal of money but I'd got attached to the little bugger ?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20