Lost P3

Reaction score
Hello all,

After 44 successful flights I just lost my phantom three the windage was 9 mph clear skies 32° in weather and a clear airfield. The altitude was 153 feet and after approximately 2 minutes in the air, I get a signal from my DJI GO app stating no signal needless to say my phantom three is lost I attempted to retrace it from its last known position on the app and could not find it. My question is:

I'm filling out a form per DJI's request, and I want to know is there a way to download the complete flight record to send to DJI whenever I try to save it or forward it; it only sends a screenshot I want the entire flight record to send, if anyone could help me with this I would appreciate it again it's the DJI GO APP.

Thank you.

Hello all,

After 44 successful flights I just lost my phantom three the windage was 9 mph clear skies 32° in weather and a clear airfield. The altitude was 153 feet and after approximately 2 minutes in the air, I get a signal from my DJI GO app stating no signal needless to say my phantom three is lost I attempted to retrace it from its last known position on the app and could not find it. My question is:

I'm filling out a form per DJI's request, and I want to know is there a way to download the complete flight record to send to DJI whenever I try to save it or forward it; it only sends a screenshot I want the entire flight record to send, if anyone could help me with this I would appreciate it again it's the DJI GO APP.

Thank you.
Did you try using the Return To Home function? Upload a file to HealthyDrones?

Reactions: tobeallque
****, feel for you. And only after 44 flights. Connect your phone, iPad to your computer and send your flightlog to the healthydrones website. Maybe you can get an extra piece of the puzzel. How to do it? There is à tutorial on the healthydrones site.

Maybe you will get à discount if you buy à new one. From the money you save you can buy the flytrex live module. So this cannot not happen again.

Again feel your pain

Last edited:
It looks your P3 suddenly died or hit an object and fell. Sad to learn this. You will know more details if you get your log analyzed.

Your DJI GO app logs a flight log continuously during any and all flights. Follow directions at healthydrones.com to upload it and share here.

Sorry for the loss of your P3. I know its too late for this particular P3, but I highly recommend purchasing a Flytrex Live or another reliable GPS tracking device. Yes it is a $250 add-on, but if you recover your drone only once it has paid for itself. My Flytrex Live has saved my bird on 3 occasions already!

Reactions: Rocket_Aus

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31