Lost P3 100% gone

Reaction score
I've lost my P3 on high altitude. It's gone and I don't feel well. Not because of the money. I'm worried about what it could have caused to people. But, I'm living in a small town so I had probably heard it, if anyone get hurted because of me and my droner. I lost control on the altitude of 300 meters and it didn't return to home (which I always set at take off). I also tried RTH-comand on the screen and with S1. I'm not in need of moral speeks or trackers, please. But, is there anything in the Go-App that can give me any clues?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Reactions: Rock Shelter
You might be able to track it down using the TXT flight log. You can find instructions for retrieving that file here.

Well, you can still retrieve your TXT flight log. Attach it here and I'll take a look.

I've lost my P3 on high altitude. It's gone and I don't feel well. Not because of the money. I'm worried about what it could have caused to people. But, I'm living in a small town so I had probably heard it, if anyone get hurted because of me and my droner. I lost control on the altitude of 300 meters and it didn't return to home (which I always set at take off). I also tried RTH-comand on the screen and with S1. I'm not in need of moral speeks or trackers, please. But, is there anything in the Go-App that can give me any clues?

Which GO app version do you have?
*Edit...nevermind.

Make sure you upload your TXT file here instead of to Healthy Drones.

You say you tried RTH with S1.
Sure you don't mean S2? That is the correct switch for RTH.
Sorry for the loss. Hope it returns.

So is this guy in the wrong forum asking about a P3 Standard?

What do you mean? S2 is the correct switch for RTH on a Standard.

But this is not the P3 Standard forum. P3P & P3A.....that's why it displays as "Pro/Adv Discussion" for this forum.

Reactions: ryanr256

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic