lost, flyaway or found section ?

Reaction score
wouldn't it be a useful to have a lost, found and flyaway section so people can post all the details ?
i see a fair few p's that are lost on lots of little websites but never sure where to post.

rob

I think there's probably nothing better, as far as non-tech solutions, then putting your contact information on your bird. That will likely net you better results than pointing someone to a website that requires you to create an account to post. Besides, you'd need to add a sticker to the bird anyway, pointing them here with your user name.

Now if DJI had a lost and found system that linked you to your bird via serial number... with a website and toll free number...

I think there's probably nothing better, as far as non-tech solutions, then putting your contact information on your bird. That will likely net you better results than pointing someone to a website that requires you to create an account to post. Besides, you'd need to add a sticker to the bird anyway, pointing them here with your user name.

Now if DJI had a lost and found system that linked you to your bird via serial number... with a website and toll free number...
agreed but if its a mate that dont use phantompilots you might spot it and point him in right direction if that makes sense

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj