Lost flight records

Reaction score
I had a tally of over 200 flights and my cumulative distance in my flight records before I sent my craft in to DJI for shell replacement due to cracks. I just checked my flight records. It shows only 10 flights and none of them are prior to the date of my repair. Can anyone tell me how to access the grand totals from the time my machine was new?
Not having this data makes me think DJI returned to me a different aircraft. Where is this information stored? Is it in the craft or the controller?

You will be able to access your flight records via the root directory of the DJI go app as stated by robinb above. I would back them up on your computer for future reference if needed.

Keep the same aircraft name and same login and sync with DJI site. You should see your records if you had previously synced.

I had a tally of over 200 flights and my cumulative distance in my flight records before I sent my craft in to DJI for shell replacement due to cracks. I just checked my flight records. It shows only 10 flights and none of them are prior to the date of my repair. Can anyone tell me how to access the grand totals from the time my machine was new?
Not having this data makes me think DJI returned to me a different aircraft. Where is this information stored? Is it in the craft or the controller?
Did you sync with their servers? If so, resync and it will update them. If you didn't, they may be gone.

Did you use multiple mobile devices and synched the all?

DJI GO > paper plane icon at top left > click the cloud in the upper right > Start Syncronization. Then you can have those records show up in your new device.

Thanks for your help guys. I haven't had a chance to yet but I'll try your suggestions.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31