Lost Drone Jacksonville, Fl

Reaction score
I live in Palm Coast and have a P3S. My son just called me from Jacksonville and sent me pics of a downed P3A in Jacksonville. We would like to get it back to its owner. No FAA registration numbers on it. Let me know if yours is missing

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using PhantomPilots mobile app

It's a shame no contact information was on it.

KUDOS for trying to get it back to the rightful owner.

Hats off to you for trying to find the owner. This is why I have stickers with my email address on the shell and battery.

There is one chance the owner may get it back. If it's been back to DJI for repair, they would have the owners' name due to DJI recording the serial #. Perhaps if the OP contacted DJI and gives them the serial #, they may have a record of who the owner is.

Just a thought.

Bud

It's a shame no contact information was on it.

KUDOS for trying to get it back to the rightful owner.

You may check inside battery compartment, some phantoms owner have label in it.

Sent from my SGP771 using Tapatalk

You may check inside battery compartment, some phantoms owner have label in it.

Sent from my SGP771 using Tapatalk
I did have him pull the battery...nothing inside...I have pics but don't want to post to make sure it's the real owner

Reactions: BigAl07
Reactions: Badgenes
That's why I have my phone number on the side of mine (along with my FAA#) and contact info in a text file on the SD card.

Ditto. My contact info is on all my media cards in a txt file labeled Contact_info.txt or Find_me.txt. Maybe I should rename them to I_am_lost.txt.

Reactions: Badgenes
I think the best way to find real owner is comparing footages between SD card and their dji go device.

Sent from my D6616 using Tapatalk

Me too! Great idea indeed!

For everyone who is now doing this:
Just be sure you don't format the card when you've retrieved your footage. Manually delete the files or format and replace the txt file.

I've had FOUNDREADME.TXT files on my various cameras' cards for a while now. It just takes a little more manual manipulation when dumping images/videos.

Watch the video and figired out where he lived, my son just knocked on the door....his wife said he is out on a ship and thought it was lost...we will get it back to him this weekend

Kudos Bob for all the effort you put into getting the bird back to the rightful owner!!
Your son has learned a valuable lesson :)

Watch the video and figired out where he lived, my son just knocked on the door....his wife said he is out on a ship and thought it was lost...we will get it back to him this weekend

Make sure you remind him to register that puppy. Lucky you found it and not someone looking to make a point.

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk

Reactions: BigAl07

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31