Lost Control?

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

Just got my PS3 2 days ago. Absolutely love it, but I'm still learning. Yesterday, I had something funky happen. The battery was low, can't remember how low exactly....but I remember just flying it around me within 50ft or so to make sure it wouldn't crash. I was testing the vertical land option (not the RTH). I could have sworn I didn't accidentally turn the remote off, and all of a sudden it just kept going sideways, almost at full speed. I couldnt' control the yaw. Luckily, I was only a few ft off of the ground, so I just lowered it to the ground, but it flipped over. No damage to props or gimbal, but when I went to pick it up, the darn thing was at full speed!!! I tried turning off the battery but it didn't work. I think I ended up shutting off the app and it shut down. Any idea what might have happened?? In low battery mode, I believe it finally warns you and will return to home before it is to critical (so it doesn't just die in mid flight. I"m hesitant to use that landing command (again, not the RTH command), as I don't want this to happen. Maybe someone knows what I might have done, so as to avoid it again. I'm just glad I didn't crash into a house, tree, car, etc.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik