Lost contact with R/c

Reaction score
The app. was showing " weak r/c signal" so I thought I would try reconnecting to the r/c to see if the signal improved - big mistake! Having started the process from the r/c, I realised I hadn't checked where the reset button was on the drone and, whilst looking for it (turning the drone round and round) the flashing lights turned from green to flashing yellow. Since then, I have tried reconnecting many times - properly this time! - with no luck. Can anyone out there in drone land suggest a solution?

Flashing yellow is what you get when the AC loses the control signal. If you can't connect, I would try to re link your controller to the AC - the procedure is outlined in your manual.

Welcome to the Forum!

Your first post is confusing, your stating you tried to do a re-link and timed out?
What color is the light on the remote, and what color is light on the bottom of the Phantom where the link button is?
There is also 2 ways to link one with the app, one without. which one have you tried?

Rod

Thanks for your interest Rod. No, I don't think I timed out when connection was lost - I was using the r/c at the time which doesn't have a time limit. I have also tried the "app" method without success.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4