lost conection twice and crash slowly

Reaction score
It happen twice. About 50 meter high. Suddenly the phantom vibrate in the air, and rotors didnt turned off but works slowly and the phantom crashed. It happen after about 8 minute. The rc didnt connect. I'm afraid to fly it again.
What is the reason?
Thanks
Sharon

So, its not a problem at the phantom? What I need to do to avoid this. I not push the stick fast, not down and not up. At this second time it happend, the phantom just stay at air.

sharonyyy said:
So, its not a problem at the phantom? What I need to do to avoid this. I not push the stick fast, not down and not up. At this second time it happend, the phantom just stay at air.

If it is that then no it's not a fault with the Phantom,any quadcopter or helicopter can have this happen.
It is down to operator error.

But I lost conection. I tried to lift it up, and its not work. I turned of the rc, cause I thought that it turn the failsafe option, and its still go down to the ground. Lucky me that only the legs broken

sharonyyy said:
But I lost conection. I tried to lift it up, and its not work. I turned of the rc, cause I thought that it turn the failsafe option, and its still go down to the ground. Lucky me that only the legs broken

It's possible you only thought you lost connection. When you lose lift, you also lose control... If it was in a vortex ring state... It could seem like you lost connection...

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20