Lost and Found

Reaction score
My PV2+ flew away on 5 July. I have another posting elsewhere on this blog regarding that incident. Off it went, above very thick woods, and out of sight forever I thought. I searched for a long time, using the last position shown on my iPhone, but to no avail.

Over Labor Day weekend, a guy found it and returned it to a neighbor, who returned it to me. The battery had been knocked out, and was found close by the Phantom. I have yet to talk to the man who found it.

The camera gimbal still works well. The motors spin and sound great. The only damage seems to be all props damaged, plus some dirt and scuffs to body. It spent the best part of two months on the ground, got rained on at least twice, and who knows what the crash was like. I cannot wait to see the video of the crash.

So, hats off to DJI for making a tough bird. I know others have had different outcomes, but this one ended well. I will post a follow up should my first assessment prove wrong.

Always nice when you have your name and phone number on the bird. Glad to hear you got it back. Hope it cleans up good as new for you.

*like*

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic