Lost and Found Drone For Sale from Durham UK

Reaction score
This was posted in a Facebook Buy and Sell Group, someone took the screenshot and forwarded it to me. I'm posting here just in case the owner visits these forums. I'd love to see it reunited with the person it belongs to. I'll see if I can find a link to the actual post.

17106092_1648684151815109_1764799750_o.jpg

This was posted in a Facebook Buy and Sell Group, someone took the screenshot and forwarded it to me. I'm posting here just in case the owner visits these forums. I'd love to see it reunited with the person it belongs to. I'll see if I can find a link to the actual post.

View attachment 77734
Good on ya ,,yip owner would b shatted to see it for sale,,hope it gets back to him:eek:

I don't understand why some people send $500, $800...... even $1400 dollar drones up into the air with no information on them what so ever. Jeez. IMO, If you can't spend 2 minutes slapping a sticker on your drone, you deserve to lose it and have someone sell it. If you are too much of a tight wad to buy a label maker, at least write your phone number on there with a Sharpie for Pete's sake.

Last edited:
I don't understand why some people send $500, $800...... even $1400 dollar drones up into the air with no information on them what so ever. Jeez. IMO, If you can't spend 2 minutes slapping a sticker on your drone, you deserve to lose it and have someone sell it. If you are too much of a tight wad to buy a label maker, at least write your phone number on their with a Sharpie for Pete's sake.

yep, the owner took the time to protect his/her investment with prop guards and extended landing gear, but didnt take 10 seconds to put a phone # on it.

yep, the owner took the time to protect his/her investment with prop guards and extended landing gear, but didnt take 10 seconds to put a phone # on it.
Or maybe they did...Best to place REWARD next to number. And if you dont find it, remember to notify FAA registration office before some punk figures out how to bind controller and get you in jail. Just saying

Its a common matter in RC world to resist putting contact details on a model ... the 'joke' being :

I don't want to know what it hit ... and don't want the BIll !!

Mine has the Club Logo on it ... so easily found online.

Nigel

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1