Loss signal rth

Reaction score
I went on my litchi app last night after a Litchi waypoint mission ( was not connected to achieve. I noticed that it it had hover under the loss of signal. I want this on rth. Correct? I thought it was on this already. Could this of been a bad thing if 8t was on a regular flight and lost signal. Would it have just stopped and hovered somewhere way out of range?

If you are running a mission there is no RTH, so to speak. RTH only applies while in FPV. It depends on how you have the final action set in the mission, and there is no RTH option. Just set your final waypoint close to you and set to hover, or set your first waypoint close to you and set the final action to Return to First Waypoint. The mission will complete regardless of signal loss.

I went on my litchi app last night after a Litchi waypoint mission ( was not connected to achieve. I noticed that it it had hover under the loss of signal. I want this on rth. Correct? I thought it was on this already. Could this of been a bad thing if 8t was on a regular flight and lost signal. Would it have just stopped and hovered somewhere way out of range?
You should be connected to the aircraft for any of the in-app settings to display accurately, either in Litchi or DJIgo.

You should be connected to the aircraft for any of the in-app settings to display accurately, either in Litchi or DJIgo.

I think this 2as why it said that. I'm pretty sure I've l9st signal and it kicked in orion to this.

I'm adding these checks to my check list.
Thanks

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stovebayen