loss of signal during flight

Reaction score
According to my dji go app iam running the latest firm ware. was flying in the same spot that ive flown before, but this time i received loss of signal message, i was not out of range. but i still had control of the phantom as i was able to bring it home and land it. ant ideas.?

According to my dji go app iam running the latest firm ware. was flying in the same spot that ive flown before, but this time i received loss of signal message, i was not out of range. but i still had control of the phantom as i was able to bring it home and land it. ant ideas.?

Any ideas or Ant ideas?

"loss of signal" ?
or
"loss of image"

Rod

Reactions: BillyP13
If I don't have answers, I have book marks, and if I reply with I don't know, I'm still right!
:rolleyes:

Rod

Do you already know that we have 2 kind of signal here?
1. Controler 5.8ghz
2. Video 2.4ghz.

If you were able to control the quad, then i guess the lost signal message was video signal.

Which firmware version you arw using? So many people reported about 1.6.80 range is very poor.

Sent from my SCL23 using PhantomPilots mobile app

I had the same problem before running a waypoint setting on Litchi. From the controller I was at about 60% signal and all of a sudden it said lost connection. I still had perfect video of the flight so I knew directly where the P4 was and at what point of the flight. It flew back to home point and I was able to control it even when it was reporting loss of signal.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj