Losing video feed

Reaction score
After flying for about a minute or two my video freezes up. I can still get battery level, speed, altitude, but no real time video. I have tried reconnecting to wifi but still no luck. Any ideas?

My video was locking up, even before I took off.. I noticed some distortion in the writing part on the app on my |I-phone.. | decided to eliminate the application from the phone completely, and re-download it.. Corrected the problem..

Mobile is like a busy computer... More opened Apps more slow to complete video tasks. Close all unnecessary apps befor start flying - recording for freeing memory and processor resources.

The DJI app is crap, try something like Litchi for the phantom Vision it's free on Android play store

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

I looked up that app and its $24 whats up with that. Is it worth it?

Sorry i was under the impression you had a P2V as your posting in the thread for the P2V, if so your looking at the P3/4 version, the P2V version is free.

the P2V version is free.

Found the aforementioned app and read all the reviews. Boy, there is MUCH mixed feeling about this Litchi app. Some say it's great, others not so much. In fact, some say they cannot get video at all. This would be MY reason for trying it, since like others, I too have been losing my video feed, or at least it freezes and shows whatever the last 'view' was for damned near ever. Grrr.

Oh, and one listing shows "Free", the other shows "$24.99", with no mention of what birds either is for.

Since I'm using an old Moto Droid RAZR for my screen, I may take another poster's advice and just clean out the old phone of ALL its apps since I no longer use it for anything but my Phantom.

I think you will find one is called litchi for phantom and the other is litchi for phantom 2, the phantom 2 is free I did a video on it here, subscribe and check my channel for other litchi related videos

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
argues