Lose Video after 1-2 minutes

Reaction score
I recently purchased the P3 Standard and I have been having many problems. I followed the setup instructions exactly, installed DJI Go on my iPhone and updated my firmware using the application.

Everything worked fine, however, after about 1 minute of flight, I lose connection to the drone and can no longer see the video or use the DJI Go application. I am still able to control the drone using the remote control, but nothing in DJI Go.

I read that the problem may be with the application, so I installed it on my Samsung Android phone. Again it works for about 1 minute and I again lose signal. I deleted the application and installed an older version (2.7.2). Again, it works for a minute and I lose connection to the drone.

This is very very frustrating and makes using the P3 useless for video recording.

Any ideas?

The P3 can be hovering 10 feet in front of me, or 100-200 feet in the air with a direct LOS. It loses signal all the same. And once it loses it, it never gets it back until I land the P3, shut everything off, turn it back on and press the sync button.

Edit: My phone is also not connecting to any other WiFi network.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20