LOS ANGELES AREA come on ?

JPSLV said:
Anyone wants to start a group in Los Angeles? Meet, talk, fly, etc.

I'm looking for a group. You're in BH? I live in SFV near Warner Center--work out in WeHo. The thread linked in the other post dies out in December as do most of the other meetup type sites on Drones.

I'm looking for a group. You're in BH? I live in SFV near Warner Center--work out in WeHo. The thread linked in the other post dies out in December as do most of the other meetup type sites on Drones.
I live in BevHills near Doheny, at the edge of West Hwd. I just bought a Phantom1 and am producing a webisode pilot with my own $$, where a drone is one of the central elements. I've successfully updated the software on my computer and haven't tested it out yet but am afraid to go out to a park on my own to try it out for the first time. The instructions are baffling me. Would you be interested in meeting up to help me try this thing out?

I live in BevHills near Doheny, at the edge of West Hwd. I just bought a Phantom1 and am producing a webisode pilot with my own $$, where a drone is one of the central elements. I've successfully updated the software on my computer and haven't tested it out yet but am afraid to go out to a park on my own to try it out for the first time. The instructions are baffling me. Would you be interested in meeting up to help me try this thing out?

PM me. I work in WeHo right near La Cienaga and SM Blvd.

Hey guys pretty much every single day there are many quad pilots out at Apollo AirField in Burbank Weekends are packed and your assured a good time.

I drove up fr/ Beverly Hills this afternoon, went up Sepulveda, LEFT on Burbank Blvd., right on Woodley. Went all the the way to the top of the parks w/ no Apollo sign, then LEFT to the end of the WEST side of the park, then SOUTH and EAST through the middle of the park, then back to Burbank Blvd., going WEST, then I gave up. How do I get to Apollo AirField!? Waaaay too many people on the weekend for me - are there many people weekdays in the AM?

i live in Century City and fly at Rancho Park across from Fox studios every other week or so. You can email me screename at gemail.

Once you turn north off of Burbank on Woodley you 8/10 of a mile and look to your left. You will see a driveway on your left. Turn in there and follow on back to the field.

Google Maps

Nice! This looks like a great spot. TY for sharing.

Is anyone working on putting a meet together?

Hey guys pretty much every single day there are many quad pilots out at Apollo AirField in Burbank Weekends are packed and your assured a good time.

Does anyone know of a place like that, except closer to the west side ?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1