Lord have mercy...

Reaction score
DJI just released the P2 / P2V car charger for charging bats in the field. NINTY-NINE YE GODS IN HEAVEN DOLLARS EACH

Think I may reverse hack my P2V to take 2 2200mAh bats. SHEESE, can you say (cuss words go here) -0^%)(YT*^ !!!!!! :roll:

what are the chances... the only 2 phantom pilots in this whole forum met each other over pricing issue in this thread :mrgreen:

fizzviic said:

Already have an inverter for field charging. Just commenting on DJI pricing dude

PS. I am not a "dude". I am a 'dude-ess' Not all Phantom pilots are "DUDES" !!![/quote]

Yes we all think that this is a man's hobby, let me tell you my wife has much better hand coordination and temperament then me for sure, and she is sexy to boot when she fly's...........here she was yesterday honing her skills, so welcome to the hobby ladies!
2ednjvl.jpg

tizzl10 said:
fizzviic said:
DJI just released the P2 / P2V car charger for charging bats in the field. NINTY-NINE YE GODS IN HEAVEN DOLLARS EACH

Think I may reverse hack my P2V to take 2 2200mAh bats. SHEESE, can you say (cuss words go here) -0^%)(YT*^ !!!!!! :roll:

just get an inverter dude.

http://www.amazon.com/outlets-inverter- ... r+inverter
indeed
I've had an inverter in my car for laptop charging for years. Coffee pot blows the fuse :-/

I can run both chargers simultaneously off of the inverter. So as long as I don't catch the car on fire with the lipo, life is good. ;)

Don the builder said:
fizzviic said:

Already have an inverter for field charging. Just commenting on DJI pricing dude

PS. I am not a "dude". I am a 'dude-ess' Not all Phantom pilots are "DUDES" !!!

Yes we all think that this is a man's hobby, let me tell you my wife has much better hand coordination and temperament then me for sure, and she is sexy to boot when she fly's...........here she was yesterday honing her skills, so welcome to the hobby ladies!
2ednjvl.jpg
[/quote]
NICE BOOTS !
look at all that green **** on the trees !!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20