Loos conection betwenn radio control and drone

Reaction score
Hi,
Recently, my drone loses the signal from my radio control.
As soon as I turn on the drone, must I press the button on the issuing card that detects the remote control. Then after some time my flying drone will flash yellow and returns home.
Can you tell me the procedure for the drone that detects the remote control immediately the connection of the battery as before?

Thanks for your help.

I have a Dji phantom V1.1.1 radio control DJ6

pierra56 said:
Hi,
Recently, my drone loses the signal from my radio control.
As soon as I turn on the drone, must I press the button on the issuing card that detects the remote control. Then after some time my flying drone will flash yellow and returns home.
Can you tell me the procedure for the drone that detects the remote control immediately the connection of the battery as before?

Thanks for your help.

I have a Dji phantom V1.1.1 radio control DJ6

I see your post is a little old but just incase you still need some help I have some info for you.
To complete a binding process between your DJ6 and your Phantom V1.1.1 here is what you do.

Plug battery into Phantom, light will come on in Battery compartment RED.

Turn on DJ6, light in Battery compartment will start to blink Green.

With your finger Press the button next to the light in the battery compartment until it blinks red a couple times. The light will then go out and you are properly bound.

Now the next time you wish to fly, turn on the DJ6 first, then plug in your Phantom and there should not be any light in the battery compartment.

Happy flying

I tried but it did not work. Whenever I unplug the battery and I put another, I must reconsolidates the button on the drone card.
There is another manipulation?

pierra56 said:
I tried but it did not work. Whenever I unplug the battery and I put another, I must reconsolidates the button on the drone card.
There is another manipulation?

I have never heard of what you are reporting happening. Since it is so rare I don't know what to suggest. I guess to run down the parts involved, you got the Receiver and the MC on the bird side and you got the DJ6 Transmitter. I suppose to test things in the order of simple, first try a different DJ6. If the issue continues, try a different Receiver. Thats a DJI Part 31, then finally try a different Naza MC. Since you might not have spares to try this with in the meantime, try swapping your servo cables, make sure you keep the correct orientation, where pin 1 is towards the antenna's on the receiver and up on the MC. Good luck and keep us posted. (just to check, there isn't some way you are hitting the Receivers button when you remove the battery??)
Craig

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik