Looking to buy a P4? Amazon Prime Deal of the Day on P4

Reaction score
***Edit*** Changed title. Prime day is over. But this deal is good until 1PM PST or until they are sold out.
Not sure what the deal is going to be. I'm really curious because most of the stuff they've had for sale during this promotion has been at least 20% off. Probably just free batteries or something similar. But for those of you in the market for a P4, it might be worth checking out!

1c57ee7f61aced6c70d563d468479002.jpg

This time is PST. You can find this under the upcoming deals tab.
Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Last edited:
Reactions: Santiego
I'm not seeing it. Are the deals only visible if you have already enrolled in Prime? I thought they were using the visibility of Prime deals to all, as a teaser to get you to sign up for Prime before the deal expired. I can see lots of other Prime Day deals with countdown timers and Watch times, but the P4 is not among them.

Prime Day was yesterday. That P4 deal never showed up.

Prime Day was yesterday. That P4 deal never showed up.
That's what I thought...:cool:
NJBill will get you a legitimate deal in our Classifieds, if you want the best price on a P4, or any P4 with a battery combo purchase.

I can still see it. I'll post a link when it starts in a few minutes. It no longer says prime day. Just says today's deals. I clicked on that and scrolled over to upcoming.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Ah, it's a Lightning Deal. That's $25 off of the price Woot has been selling the Phantom 4 for over the past week or so.

At roughly $1,300, the price of the P4 aircraft is coming down very close to the effective price of the aircraft in the two extra battery bundle price of $1559, without having to buy the extra batteries to get that price. Good for a backup P4 bird.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers