Looking for video advice

Reaction score
Hi everyone, Just looking for input on what video frame rate etc to use for slow motion professional looking video of fast moving subjects. Appreciate anyone's input.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
You need to shoot at the highest frame rate available. I shoot footage of surfers at 4k 50P in Europe 60p in USA. This will allow you to slow the footage by 50% for a 30P payback. The higher frame rate will reduce motion blur. Here is a clip with the 4K 50P footage slowed by 50%. The added benefit of 4K is you can crop down and still have very good 1080p HD Footage.Here is a sample.

Reactions: andyru
You need to shoot at the highest frame rate available. I shoot footage of surfers at 4k 50P in Europe 60p in USA. This will allow you to slow the footage by 50% for a 30P payback. The higher frame rate will reduce motion blur. Here is a clip with the 4K 50P footage slowed by 50%. The added benefit of 4K is you can crop down and still have very good 1080p HD Footage.Here is a sample.

That wave nearly wiped out the drone !!!!!

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

That's awesome and what I was looking for. Thank you

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31